Over 20 Years Of Dedicated Client Representation
Rich Quintilone II Esq.
- Wage & Hour Law
- Employment Law
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
Mr. Quintilone represents employers and employees in courts and before government agencies in all types of employment disputes, including wage and hour claims, wrongful discharge, employment discrimination, sexual and other forms of harassment, unfair competition and trade secrets cases. He also works with clients to implement employment policies and procedures tailored to prevent employee claims before they manifest themselves into complaints and costly lawsuits. Mr. Quintilone has lectured on harassment and wage and hour issues as well as litigation avoidance strategies for small employers. He also provides expertise in drafting employment severance packages, employment agreements, executive compensation agreements and confidentiality agreements.
Mr. Quintilone has extensive experience in litigation and avoidance strategies of all aspects of labor and employment law, including wage and hour class actions. He has also handled consumer class actions in both the state and federal courts arising under California law.
Mr. Quintilone formerly represented many major insurance carriers in the defense of bad faith and declaratory relief actions, and claims involving commercial general liability, commercial property, and homeowner's coverage. He can provide opinions with respect to countless insurance coverage issues arising out of water damage claims, construction defect actions, business and commercial liability disputes as well as homeowner association claims.
Prior to forming Quintilone and Associates, Mr. Quintilone worked with the national labor and employment defense firm of Fisher & Phillips and with some of southern California's preeminent trial lawyers at Horton, Barbaro & Reilly. Mr. Quintilone was formerly an associate with the insurance defense firm of Hollins Schechter working with large multi-party cases in their environmental, liability and employment practice areas.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. - 08/1998
- Honors: President: Student Bar Association (1995)
- Honors: Moot Court Competition Team
- Honors: Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition Team
- Honors: ATLA Trial Team
- Honors: Entertainment Law Society
- Honors: International Law Students Association
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Honors: Faculty Appointments Committee
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
- B.S. - 1995
- Honors: Student Government Association
- Honors: Representative to the Nationwide Conference on Student Government Associations
- Honors: President: Pre-Law Society
- Major: Political Science
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2010
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2008
- United States Supreme Court, 2021
- Fisher & Phillips, Law Clerk
- Horton, Barbaro & Reilly, Associate Attorney
- Hollins Schechter, Associate Attorney